[vox-outreach] IMPORTANT DATES - Next Steps & Due Dates - Booth for GTC - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 2 16:00:44 PDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 12:42:27PM -0700, Bart Battaglia wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> A few updates and deadlines requiring action:   SAVE the date, Tuesday,
> April 17, 5-7pm to  discuss booth set-up and final check lists,
> scheduling of staffing the booth.

I've put much of this up on LUGOD's GTC page.

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/

It's a little confusing what stuff is require FROM LUGOD, and what
stuff is simply things the Prof. Orgs. of Sac. _as a whole_ need to
worry about for participating at GTC.

But, I'm not coordinating this, so you folks please work on this with Bart!

Subramaniyam -- are you still interested and available to coordinate
LUGOD's participation in this event?  (Are you on our vox-outreach list yet?