[vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Sep 11 22:52:46 PDT 2006

Jimbo wrote:
> If you are reffering to me sure, would appreciate that.  Don't know if
> you are talking to me or Ryan. Even so we need to burn iso to image
> first.  I have been doing that a lot lately :)
>
> Just shout back,
>
> Jimbo

Well I meant Ryan with the Robot duplicator. But new problem. I
downloaded the Freesmug.dmg image and figured I should convert it to iso
and burn. dmg2iso.pl failed and I couldn't get dmgextractor.jar to run.
So I copied the file to my friend's Mac and he tried to burn it at which
point it said that the image was 768 MB. The file is really 668 MB and
the md5 checks.
At this point I'm not sure what to do. On my friends Mac we mounted the
original dmg and it does contain Directories filled with other dmg
files. So I could just burn the file onto a CD instead of burning the
image to disk. I just wasn't sure if this would be too complicated for
some users.

Any ideas?
Alex