[vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Sep 10 14:59:38 PDT 2006

For the upcoming Free Software Day tabling at the Farmer's Market I was
preparing some CDs for distribution.
This email is so we can try to coordinate/distribute the burning effort:

What to Burn| Platform| How Many| % |Link:
OpenCD v3.1     x86       ?      50% http://www.theopencd.org/download
FreeSmug   Mac PPC/Intel  ?      20%  http://www.freesmug.org/fscd/
KubuntuLive6.06 x86       ?      20% http://www.kubuntu.org/download.php
KubuntuLive6.06 PPC       ?      10% http://www.kubuntu.org/download.php
Knoppix                   ?       ?  http://www.knoppix.org/

So the estimates here make it easy to divide up 10 discs into
5,2,2,1 respectively.
The Live x86 number may seem a little low but that's because the OpenCD
has a Live Ubuntu 5.10 on it.

Let me know what you guys think, who can burn how many and how many
total we should burn.
I'm offering to burn 10 discs for sure.
I've got torrents running on all of these right now, so I'll start
burning tonight.

Alex