[vox-outreach] of farmers market

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Fri Sep 1 14:56:05 PDT 2006

Heck I can't get in contact with the the market manager (Randi NacNear).
Guess she is gone early ofr the long weekend.

I have these flyers stating we will be in Central Park but based on what I
have learned recently I don't know if it is a go.  According to the info
site I have to have market manager approval.  I could have sworn that they
(associate from farmers market commitee (530) 756-1695) told me it was a
first come first serve venue.

I will still make these flyers (about 50?).  I will be at the common grounds
coffee shop early on sunday morning with flyers in hand if anybody wants
any.  Don't know if we should distribute them though being I have no
concrete confirmation as to space alotted status.

I so wish that someone, anyone, would answer the phone.  Bummer.

Jimbo