[vox-outreach] Re: Call for volunteers: Flyer posting this weekend

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Mar 10 19:16:18 PST 2006

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 06:30:41PM -0800, Seth Nagao wrote:
> I'm not sure if there's been any final word.  At the moment, it
> looks like it might be rainy tomorrow morning, but who knows about
> the afternoon.  I prefer Saturday, despite the rain.

In the meantime, I've created a flyer for the next meeting (DVD Auth'ing,
on March 20th).  It's a PDF that weighs in just under 1MB.

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

Feel free to use that during this weekend's flyer-posting march (if it
happens!)... or, of course, people should post this on their own around
campus, their apartment complex, their favorite cafe/coffee shop, etc. etc.!

Help spread the word!  Get Kyle the audience he deserves!
(I've already seen his presentation at PenLUG, and it was great! :^) )

THanks!!!