[vox-outreach] Co-Op unavailable this Saturday!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jan 9 15:23:08 PST 2006

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 01:26:56PM -0800, dokuja at dokuja.net wrote:

> > Any ideas for a demo venue?
>
> Is Borders still a viable option?  With such little warning?

Borders was never really a good venue.  I also dislike them because
(last I heard) they don't allow us to post event flyers.
(If we were UCD and/or book-related, they would.)

More importantly, since they rearranged the cafe area, there's not
really any room for a demo, anyway.  The forward-facing venu of the Co-Op,
or a table/booth at Farmer's Market or conferences, is definitely best.
(Last time we were at Borders, we had our backs to the patrons, who ignored
us... it was pretty much a big waste of time.)