[vox-outreach] Advertising SFD

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Thu Aug 31 23:27:54 PDT 2006

I have one of those fold out tent thingys that has a canopy.  10X10.  Will
suit our needs well.

If you are sure that I can get a spot and don't have to  set up at 5:30 then
I will sleep in and set up at 6:30 :)

I have made a flyer in png format.  Unfortunatly I am unable to set up a png
picture on my web site however I scaled it down and changed it to a jpeg and
it is now on the bottom of my index page
http://webpages.charter.net/evesautomotive/ .

Please give me ideas.
Jimbo