[vox-outreach] Re: [vox-officers] Software Freedom Day

Henry House hajhouse at houseag.com
Sat Aug 26 08:49:16 PDT 2006

P=E5 2006-08-25, skrev Bill Kendrick:
> =

> BTW, are we having a demo on Software Freedom Day (Sept. 16th)???
> =

> See:  http://www.lugod.org/news/item.php?show=3D2006-07-18+14:05

Yes! I've registered as the team leader for 2006. The page on
softwarefreedomday.org still lists last year's info, alas. *
I've been too busy recently to figure out how to update it. It looks
like I either need your username and password from 2005, or need to use
some procedure to become the owner of that page.

* http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/america/USA/CA/Davis

-- =

Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13