[vox-outreach] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Sep 5 15:02:34 PDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 08:44:46AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> One person offered to make a few CDs, another offered to help at the
> booth.  That's it.  I would think Henry, Emily, and Chris might come by
> for awhile, but they are quiet.

I privately emailed Henry about something semi-related (reimbursements)
and asked if I'd see him at the FM.  SOunds like he'll at least make an
appearance later in the day.

<snip>
> Correct.  I'll try to be early for setup.  I plan to call Henry and
> Emily today to collect our booth equipment.

Excellent, thanks.

I'll ping Mike & Daphne this week some time, too.  They enjoy these events. :)
Don't expect them early, though! ;)