[vox-outreach] Volunteers needed for Picnix14!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu May 12 13:50:12 PDT 2005

So I'm trying to get the Picnix14 drum rolling, and wondered if anyone
here wanted to participate in putting the event together.

I'm guessing the event will be on Saturday, August 13th, as that's the
weekend following LinuxWorld Expo in San Fracnsico.  However, I think we
also need people to actually _coordinate_ the event (let alone do the
other work), so that might change.

Info on Picnix:  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

If you're interested in helping out, sbay.org hosts a mailing list for
discussion and planning:  http://www.sbay.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxpicnic

Thanks!!!

-bill!
pr at lugod.org