[vox-outreach] Rain and WEF

Emily Stumpf evstumpf at ucdavis.edu
Sun May 8 09:37:37 PDT 2005

Good morning!

Its raining.  Right now the Lugod demo computer is in my office on campus, but the space between the office and our tarp is surely rainy, and we are not sure how wet it is under the tarp.  But it seems like it may not be a good idea to be toting the computer around in these conditions.

So for now, I am not going to bring it out.  I am also heading to Sacramento for at least part of the day.  So I will leave my office keys at home, on my kitchen table.  Dmitriy is here, but is asleep and doesn't know this, but hopefully will check this message in case the weather clears up before I return home and he would like to go over there.  The orange key opens the outside door. The pink key opens the office door inside, and the computer is sitting on the desk closest to the door. :)

-- Emily