[vox-outreach] Volunteers to help set up for WEF

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 4 09:15:56 PDT 2005

Great.  Thanks for ALL your help!

For setup, we need to find our location, setup a table, the demo
computer, and all our give-away stuff.  I plan to do this ~11:30 on
Friday.  WEF officially starts at 12pm, but it is pretty quiet at first
so there is no real rush to be exactly on time.  I'm assuming you can
drop off all the goodies you've prepared then!

Thanks,
Jonathan