[vox-outreach] Whole Earth - any more volunteers?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 17 09:52:12 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 09:38:14PM -0800, Ken Bloom wrote:
> I will probably be there -- I just don't know when yet.

Cool, thanks.

BTW, as long as we have at least 1 people covering the booth at
any time, other people can come and go as they please.  It's very
informal. :^)

So if any of you think you'll be there and want to help, you don't
have to give me /exact/ times.  And, of course, you can just show up and
help, even if I don't have you listed on the project page on the website ;)