[vox-outreach] LUGOD's demo on Software Freedom Day

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 19 10:51:37 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 10:40:08AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Can we hold this at a different location?  This would be a great time to
> do a demo at the Farmer's Market.  The Co-Op has worked well at times,
> but it is a little crowded and restricted to a certain demographic.

Sure, I suppose.  We'll need to contact the FM soon, I imagine, to get
a space near the power (by the dumpsters on the north end of the park).

We'll also need to get tables and chairs, and perhaps borrow some shade
again.  (Similar to WEF)

Henry and/or Chris, can you contact them?

(Any reason we don't want to have two events?  FM in the morning and demo
in the afternoon? :^) )