[vox-outreach] TheOpenCD v3

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 13 15:34:10 PDT 2005

TheOpenCD v3 is out, and contains updated versions of the various
Open Source apps for Windows that it contained previously.

_Additionally,_ it now contains a slimmed-down version of the Ubuntu Linux
LiveCD.

I've downloaded the ISO and burned a few copies, and am putting together
a handout to go with the disc, for events such as our demo on
Software Freedom Day (in Sept.)

Once I'm done, I'll throw the KWord doc and a printable PDF version up
on LUGOD.org and announce it here.

In the meantime, for those curious (or who want to burn discs for us to
give away at that event, or other events), see:

  http://www.theopencd.org/

Enjoy!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th