[vox-outreach] WEF status

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 24 16:51:22 PST 2005

I'm still waiting to hear back as to whether we got the WEF paperwork in
the mail.  (I'm sure we have; I just don't know if the PO Box has been checked
since then.)

(However, the deadline to get an educational booth is March 15th!)

In the meantime, I've updated the WEF project page on the LUGOD website
to list the current set of volunteers, and to add a link to the OSS CD:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

Bryan and Jimbo - you both said you'd like to help out.  What days/hours
work best for you?  The event is:

  Fri May 6 - 12pm - 6pm
  Sat May 7 -  9am - 6pm
  Sun May 8 -  9am - 6pm

(Note: I'm going by the hours of last year's WEF.  Their website and
the DavisWiki.org page about WEF don't appear to list them specifically
for this year >:^( )

Thanks!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical
http://newbreedsoftware.com/      dog-fight, followed by a light dinner."