[vox-outreach] LUGOD at WEF!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Feb 14 14:20:32 PST 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 01:32:14PM -0800, Rick O'Shaughnessy wrote:
> I have access to a fast link and two CD/DVD duplicators (and permission from
> the boss, as long as he gets a copy of whatever we decide to burn), so I can
> burn CDs and/or DVDs for WEF.

Cool! :^)

> What kinds of things would you like burned? Linux distros, live CDs
> (Knoppix, etc.), GNU-Win?

Yes, yes, and yes! :^)

Ubuntu might be fun to burn.  Live CDs like Knoppix (for both PC and Mac...
lots of Mac people at events like these!) would be great.  And ditto for
collections of OSS stuff (GNU-Win might be getting out of date... TheOpenCD
is good... maybe we can put together an ISO of some good 'popular' stuff for
both Windows and Mac on one disc: Gimp, OpenOffice.org, FireFox, etc.)

Thanks!!!