[vox-outreach] Other local organizations we can work with?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Feb 13 22:58:16 PST 2005

So I got a shareholder letter from the Davis Food Co-Op this week
(sadly, since I don't live in Davis any more, I cancelled my membership).

Anyway, one of the things it mentioned was that the Co-Op supports a
number of non-profit groups in the area.

In the past, we tried working with Davis Community Meals (but nothing much
came of it, due to a combination of them being bogged down, and us losing
the original project coordinator), but perhaps we'll have more luck with
some of the other non-profits in our area?

  "Volunteer & Service" organizations, listed at DCN.org:
  http://www2.dcn.org/davis/orgs/volunteer

  Plain old "Organizations" page at DCN.org:
  http://www2.dcn.org/davis/orgs/