[vox-outreach] LUGOD at WEF!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 10 10:13:04 PST 2005

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 09:14:01AM -0800, Jimbo wrote:
> I don't know much about computers but can still help in setting up and
> running errands and whathaveyous.  I have every Sunday off but Saturdays it
> is hit and miss.

Cool, thanks.

> I can burn cds, pick things up and drop things off.  Just let me know.  I
> can even man booth but again I have little knowledge in computers, let
> alone Linux.

Well, for the most part, we don't get many /technical/ questions at WEF.
It's more of an Free / Libre / Open Source Software promotion event than
a technical demo. :)

And if techy people who happen to be at WEF wander by, there'll no doubt be
other booth staffers who can answer questions that are over your head. :)
(Heck, someone like you might be better at answering the "why would an
average user care?" questions than the geekiest of us ;) )