[vox-outreach] Demo, Software Freedom Day (Sep 10)

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 22 21:16:24 PDT 2005

We should put a plan together for our Demo at the Farmers Market on
Software Freedom Day (Sep 10).

Who can come help staff the booth?  We will need someone at the booth
from 8am - 1pm.  Let me know what hours you can help.

Who can burn some CDs?  Generally, we like to have TheOpenCD and Knoppix
to give away:

http://www.theopencd.org/
http://knoppix.org/

I'm sure we can reimburse material costs of reasonably priced CDs and
sleeves.  Let me know what you are able to burn.

An hour or two of your help goes a long way!

For myself, I plan to pick up our equipment (tables from Emily, computer
from Henry) and setup the booth in the morning.

Thanks,
Jonathan