[vox-outreach] Status of demo on Software Freedom Day?

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 08:45:19 PDT 2005

Ryan wrote:
> On Sunday 07 August 2005 03:53 am, Bill Kendrick nbs-at-sonic.net |lugod|
> wrote:
>
>>So, what's the haps?  Are we going to be at Farmers Market or the Co-Op?
>

> The farmers market says we can just show up, since we've already filled out
> the paperwork.... The space is first come, first served.

OK, sounds like a go!  For the record, who did you speak to and when?  A
name could be important if we get any trouble when we set up.  I
discovered we have a howto on Farmers Market setup:

http://www.lugod.org/documents/howtos/FarmersMarket-HOWTO.txt

Emily has our tables, chair(s) and big sign.  I can bring extension
cords and some promotional material that I have on hand.  I think the
demo computer is with Henry at the moment.  I can help setup and stay
initially.

Jonathan