[vox-outreach] Status of demo on Software Freedom Day?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Aug 7 03:53:11 PDT 2005

So, what's the haps?  Are we going to be at Farmers Market or the Co-Op?

Have we received any discs from Canonical (in the PO Box, or at Henry's
office)?

If we don't get any, would people be willing to burn a bunch of
TheOpenCD 3 discs?  I have a handout we can print-n-copy to go with it.

(I'd like to start advertising this event soon...)

Thanks!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th