[vox-outreach] Demo Machine & Tables for WEF

Mike Simons msimons at simons-clan.com
Thu Apr 28 09:27:35 PDT 2005

- How about I bring all the stuff upto Davis for the May 3rd meeting?

- Jonathan, will you be at the next meeting?

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 04:25:30PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> So Mike & Daphne have LUGOD's folding tables and some folding chairs
> (I forgot to ask if the chairs are LUGOD's, or Mike & Daphne's).

One chair is mine, one is Nicole Carlson's.

> I'm hoping to get the tables & chairs from them this Saturday, and can
> drop them off Sunday
[...]
> Jonathan, would you be the fellow to drop stuff off to?

> Finally, Emily, I believe, has LUGOD's Demo computer.  (If not, someone
> please correct me!)  We'll need to get that to whoever's setting up
> as well.

She has another computer which looks similar, but I still have the real one.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 09:11:35PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Hmm, I've hardly got any spare space.  Since I'll be setting up for WEF,
> I suppose I can take it for now.

volume wise it's not much stuff... perhaps we can find someone else at
the meeting to store it?