[vox-outreach] Spread the CPR word to other LUGs

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Sep 28 12:02:17 PDT 2004

I've sent a summary of yesterday's event, a link to Henry's report here
on vox-outreach, and a link to the CPR feedback page, to a number of
local LUGs (SacLUG, RoseLUG, NBLUG, BALUG, PenLUG, SVLUG, BAD),
and to some other lists I'm on (K-12 Open Source Now, Red-Cap, SchoolForge,
and Open Source NOW).

Along with encouraging everyone to submit their own feedback [1] regarding
the SO10 (Explore Open Source Alternatives) [2] recommendation, I encourage
folks to help get the word out! :^)

-bill!

[1] http://cpr.ca.gov/feedback/

[2] http://www.report.cpr.ca.gov/cprrpt/issrec/stops/it/so10.htm