[vox-outreach] ATTN GTC volunteers. (hanging our sign)

Rob Rogers vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 12 May 2004 22:14:54 -0500

We've got a nice large laminated Lugod sign for our booth, but
unfortunately we weren't able to get it hung today. I had some
clothespins that came with the sign, but they weren't working too well.
I'm not really too sure what the best way to hang the sign would be, but
if we can get someone who's going to be there tomorrow to bring
something (duct tape, stronger clips, anything else you think might
work) to hang it, that would be great. We're trying to attach it to the
back of the booth, which is fabric hung from a pole about 8ft high
(check http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.05.14/0514_006.jpg or
http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.05.14/0516_004.jpg for a bit of an idea
from last years photos)