[vox-outreach] Any more volunteers for GTC?

David King vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 9 May 2004 21:41:37 -0700

I can volunteer for Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, after two or three
(depending on how far from Vacaville it is, my class ends at one), I'm
really new so I don't know where it is or when you need more volunteers but
I can give it a shot!

--
David King