[vox-outreach] GTC expo floor

Rob Rogers vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 9 May 2004 03:31:09 -0500

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 23:36:24PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Okay, I've just sent David Florence (from GTC) a list of volunteers' names.
> I presume we'll end up getting badges.  I believe you folks will need these
> to get on the expo floor.
>
> I'm not sure the /exact/ means, but if David passes on any info., I'll post
> it here.
>
> If not, then Tuesday volunteers, at the end of the setup day, could you please
> post any pertinent information to 'vox-outreach' so that the Wed/Thur/Fri
> volunteers have it? :^)

What I remember from last year (hopefully it's similar this year) is
exhibitors enter on the east side of the building (the main entrance is
on the north side) And they had the check in area there between the
building entrance and the entrance to the floor. There was a fairly
short line to get to the point where they print your badge. That's about
all there was too it. As an exhibitor we get access to the floor an hour
before start time each day, and until one hour afterward (and until 10pm
on Friday for cleanup)