[vox-outreach] GTC goodies

Sat, 8 May 2004 23:20:45 -0700

Rob Rogers came by WEF this afternoon to help out, and afterwards came by
my place in Davis to pick up some of the GTC-only goodies I had waiting
here:

  * Big laminated LUGOD sign
  * Oracle presentation flyers
  * Oracle discs
  * The rest of the LUGOD business cards
  * The rest of the OSS-for-windows handouts

I think that was it...  Along with that, we went over to Henry House's
to pick up the collection of Knoppix discs that we bought from CheapBytes.
(I took ~75 of them to bring to WEF tomorrow.)

Along with all this, Rob also has the two 8' tables Michael Wenk is lending
for GTC.

The remaining LUGOD stuff from WEF will need to be picked up by someone
before the GTC setup day on Tuesday.  I'll most likely be at WEF until the
end, tomorrow, so I can bring them to my house tomorrow evening.

If someone here can make it out to Sacramento to drop off these things
to the GTC setup volunteers on Tuesday, please let me know so we can schedule.
(I'll be out of town all next week, now that I'm settled out-of-town.)

The other people scheduled (all by yours truly :^) ) to help on Tuesday
include:

  Michael Dunham
  Jimbo
  Matthew Lange

Can any of you make a pick-up trip in Davis, and bring the goods on Tuesday?
Or is someone else willing to make a quick drop-off trip to Sacramento on
Tuesday?

Thanks!

-bill!