[vox-outreach] theopencd

Jimbo vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 7 May 2004 19:33:00 -0700

Hi:
First I want to apologize for not knowing that I was still sending html
format email.  I found out this when I sent off list email and got dinged.

Just came back from fry's.  They have a sweet deal on 100 cds for only 14
duckets!  Today is the last day of the sale.  They close at 9pm.  I also
bought some labels and sleeves as well so it will all look semi
professional.

I am going to make 15 copies of theopencd and if all goes well I will make
15 copies of  Knoppix 3.2 that I have recently downloaded in iso format.  I
dont know if it will fit on my cd though...my cds I just bought are 700mb
and the file is 712,774 kb in size.  Not knowing much about burning Im
thinking that I can be able to at least try and see if it can work.  I also
have gnuwin 2.2 and it is 717,458 kb.

If any insight or ideas let me know, soon.

I will drop them off at the the whole earth festival at the booth.  Will
someone be there early?

Jimbo