[vox-outreach] Article: 'Linux in action: A public library's success story'

Richard Crawford vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 11:58:54 -0700 (PDT)

Bill Kendrick said:
> On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 11:38:15AM -0700, Richard Crawford wrote:
>> I sent a copy to the librarian in Dixon, where I'm on the Library
>> Commission.  I'm planning on building a "proof of concept" box out of
>> LuMiX if the library can spare me an old computer.
>
> Sweet!  Keep us informed!  If you need help/volunteers, post here or on
> vox! ;)

I shall!  The librarian seems interested, but the OPAC we subscribe to
will only offer technical assistance for desktop machines as long as the
machine has Win2K or better.  I'm going to start looking into options.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)