[vox-outreach] STC moving ahead, I hope!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 28 16:11:03 PDT 2004

So a few more people have offered to volunteer at STC.  Paul Miller may
be able to come to represent OpenOffice.org.  And I just got a note from
the STC folks saying we could fit into a certain category that would get
us a booth for merely $60 (rather than $250)!

I'm still hoping someone can step forward to take over coordination of this
event (mostly by answering questions, posting stuff here, etc.), as I will
be out of town for a week surrounding the event.

For more info, see:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/stc/