[vox-outreach] Anyone want to coordinate STC? :^)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jun 23 11:29:34 PDT 2004

I'm going to be out of state a week surrounding the STC event,
so I was wondering if anyone here (perhaps one of the volunteers!)
feels like handling coordination for this event...

* Decide where things will be stored before and after the event
  (the 'things' will probably be little more than handouts on OSS and Linux,
  maybe some giveaway books, if I can muster some up).

* Make sure volunteers know how to get to the location, and answer any
  questions they have...

* Take over the point-of-contact position with Eric at STC
  (which is what I guess I'm doing now)

Who's up for it!?  Shouldn't be hard at all!

Thanks,