[vox-outreach] Speaker/presentation on Linux/Open Source at STC?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jun 22 15:30:50 PDT 2004

One other thing Eric mentioned was:

  If your group would be interested in being an exhibitor and a
  presenter, perhaps one of your members could present a Linux overview
  at one of our one-hour exhibitor presentations on Sunday afternoon.
  That would certainly get a lot of attention, I think.

Would someone out here be interested in doing so?  (Edward, you didn't
get the chance to do one at GTC... wanna try STC? :^) )

The "Sunday" he's referring to, BTW, is day 1 of the conference,
July 25th.

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com              C is like an industrial strength
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       nail gun; if wielded improperly,
New Breed Software                       it can cause untold carnage.