[vox-outreach] Response from STC

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jun 22 14:39:06 PDT 2004

Eric Butow from STC just wrote me:

> Hi, Bill. I'm sorry you won't be able to attend the conference, even
> with our support to give you a booth even though you can't staff a
> table all three days, as we're doing with some other exhibitors.

Which leads me to believe that it'd be /reasonable/ to have an understaffed
booth.

Would it make sense for us to do this?  I can count the number of volunteers
I've heard from on my hands, but if we can just have a display with
paperwork and _occasionally_ have someone there to answer questions,
I'm reconsidering our response. :^)

I asked him to clarify.  In the meantime, what do folks HERE think?