[vox-outreach] Exhibitor passes at LWE

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 28 11:05:54 PDT 2004

LWE is giving the three LUGs 15 exhibitor badges.  So, unless PenLUG and
BALUG don't need all of theirs, that leaves 5 for LUGOD volunteers.

Since we have more than 5 people interested in staffing the booth, I'm
reserving the exhibitor badges (which allow you on the floor 'after hours',
and on Monday August 2nd) to those who have confirmed they want to help
setup/breakdown the booth.

Other folks who are volunteering will need regular exhibits-only badges
(at the least).  LUGOD has 100 of those available.  Contact Emily Stumpf
if you want/need one.

I've updated the LWE page (mostly the volunteers grid):

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/