[vox-outreach] [fwd] User Group booth at LWSF04

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 20 14:59:23 PDT 2004

FYI...

----- Forwarded message from Amy_Scott at idg.com -----

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:46:05 -0400
From: Amy_Scott at idg.com
Subject: User Group booth at LWSF04
To: pr at lugod.org
Cc: Duncan_Newell at idg.com, Debbie_Camerato at idg.com

Hi Bill,
My name is Amy Scott and I am the Operations Mgr for LWSF04. I just wanted
to confirm with you what I will be ordering for your 10 x 20 booth space at
LWSF04. We will be carpeting the booth as well as providing 3 draped
tables, 6 chairs and  3 wastebaskets. I am attaching the link to our
exhibitor manual so if you need to order electrical,internet etc you can do
so directly with the vendors. If you have any questions/concerns please let
me know.

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/exhibitors//servicemanual

Thanks,
Amy