[vox-outreach] STC stuff

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jul 18 13:07:20 PDT 2004

Just a status/FYI post...

Emily Stumpf has a collection of discs (~100 at least)
Richard Burkhart is still working on the OSS handout paperwork,
  which hopefully Emily can then photocopy
Mike Simons has the laminated LUGOD sign, but will hopefully bring it
  to LUGOD to give to Emily on Monday

and finally...

Chris Burkes has offered to collect all of this stuff and bring it to
  the STC event itself on Sunday morning

If I'm way off in any respect, please speak up now (and here, not privately!)

I will be out of town and away from email for an entire week (with STC
right smack in the middle of my trip), so I don't want to be responsible
(read: the bottleneck) for any coordination that needs to be done.

Thanks!