[vox-outreach] [fwd] Changes to [STC] Pavilion schedule

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 14 16:09:08 PDT 2004

NOTE!  The STC pavilion has shrunk to just one day (Sunday),
rather than three (Sunday - Tues)!!!

I'll update the website in a little bit, and contact all of the
volunteers directly, in case any aren't on this list...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Eric Butow -----

I'm writing because lower than expected attendance at the conference
coupled with some unforeseen expenses have compelled us to make
changes in the schedule of the 2004 Region 8 Conference to reduce
costs.

The conference has been shrunk from three days to two, and we are
shrinking the Pavilion from three days to one. The Pavilion will be
held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 25. The rescheduling will
give all conference attendees the ability to attend the Pavilion all
day and also give members of the public an opportunity to attend the
Pavilion and attend the John C. Dvorak keynote presentation on Sunday
evening.

Your scheduled presentation from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Sunday will
continue as scheduled.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please
let me know.

Sincerely,
Eric Butow
Conference Director