[vox-outreach] What else do we need for STC? (was re: Who has the laminated LUGOD sign?)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 13 16:52:51 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 06:44:05PM -0500, Rob Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 10:43:24AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > Who has the laminated LUGOD sign?  (Last seen at GTC)
>
> I'm 99.9% sure it went to Mike Simons along with all the rest of the
> items left over from GTC. I returned them to him at the IF the day after
> GTC was over (or was it Sunday that month?)

Ah, okay, thanks.  I'll make sure he gets it to Emily, to give to
Charles, and/or whoever else goes to set up the first day of STC.

What else do we need?  We've got discs, flyers (coming soon), a sign.
Chair, table, etc. are supplied.

Since hte table may be left unattended for some amounts of time,
we're not going to have a dedicated PC set up, but volunteers are
welcome to bring their laptops (running Linux or other Open Source stuff)
to show off!