[vox-outreach] I got some STC discs!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jul 8 15:08:43 PDT 2004

Les Kopari from one of the LUGs down here (PenLUG or SVLUG) was kind
enough to produce and test a set of just under 60 discs for STC giveaway!

I've got ~20 more coming tonight, hopefully, from Richard Sharpe
(with help from Akira Ijuin), also from the south bay / peninsula area.

That's almost 80, which is a good chunk!

It sounds like Tim Riley in Sacramento, with help from Jimbo, will be
producing some more (not sure how many).  Michael Hubbard from this area
also offered to burn some, but I haven't heard back yet.

We can always use more!  STC is 3 days long!  :^)  Hint, hint!

(And big thanks to those mentioned above, and anyone else I missed!)