[vox-outreach] Discs for STC

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Sat Jul 3 21:35:19 PDT 2004

I for one think that the new scare of IE security would make people try new
browsers.  Firefox is a very good alternative for the windoze user.  Maybe
some plug ins available for the browser as well.

This might sound harsh but we can really sell this IE scare.  It is slowly
trickling out to the masses...wish that I still had that sac bee article I
cut out of the paper.

Jimbo
Got milk?