[vox-outreach] Hi, I'm a new member

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jul 1 16:55:08 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:00:05PM -0700, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> Hi, my name is Christian Einfeldt, and I'm a new member of this
> list!  I found the list through Paul Miller, whom I met on the
> OpenOffice.org marketing list.

Thanks for the intro, Christian.

The main reason I suggested he join vox-outreach, BTW, was because I sniff
a potential presenter at the STC event later this month! :^)

Christian, I can get you hooked up with my contact at STC to find out the
details.  (Feel free to Cc me, and or post summaries to this list, too! :) )

Welcome and thanks again!