[vox-outreach] Microsoft California Settlement Claim Form in OpenOffice.org

Paul Miller vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:26:44 -0800

Hi All,

Anyone interested in helping with a short term project?  Last day to
file claims is March 15, 2004.  I have integrated the claim form in
OpenOffice.org to make it easy for those with address books to send
partially filled out forms to their contacts.  The project is to
contact groups who could take advantage of donations.  I think this is
a unique opportunity to demonstrate the value of open source to the
broader community.

Here is the link to my descriptive web page.

http://www.innercite.com/~pmiller/antiTrustBill/AntiTrust.html

For those interested in programming the OpenOffice.org API, the code is
fully commented and LGPL.

Best Regards,
Paul Miller