[vox-outreach] Printed handouts for Software Freedom Day

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Aug 18 13:56:37 PDT 2004

We should have some handouts for our demo Software Freedom Day.
I'm seeing some GREAT quotes from Linus Torvalds himself in this interview
over at Business Week Online (linked-to from Slashdot today):

  http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/aug2004/tc20040818_1593.htm

I'm actually going to contact them to see if we can get permission, as
a non-profit, to duplicate and hand out copies of the article, verbatim!

We should also make a new document with "the best of" from the
"Reasons to Avoid Microsoft" page. :^)

  http://www.lugod.org/microsoft/

Anyone feel like whipping up a sheet of quotes based on that page? :^)

(And Henry House, how much can we afford in the photocopying department?
Or Mike Simons, can you copy some stuff again?)