[vox-outreach] [IMPORTANT] LUGOD LWE exhibitor list, as of Aug.1st

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Aug 1 23:06:26 PDT 2004

Here's the list of volunteers I've got for LUGOD's booth at LWE:

Monday (setup):
  Dmitriy Ivanov
  Emily Stumpf
  Kevin Murakoshi

Tuesday:
  Ken Bloom     (10am-12pm)
  Eirik Dentz   ( 9am- 5pm)
  Bill Kendrick (10am- 1pm)
  Daphne Pareas (10am- 5pm)
  Mike Simons   (10am- 5pm)

Wednesday:
  Bill Kendrick ( 1pm- 5pm)
  Daphne Pareas (10am- 5pm)
  Mike Simons   (10am- 5pm)
  Paul Telford  (10am-12pm)

Thursday:
  Mike Simons   (10am- 4pm)
  Emily Stumpf  ( 4pm-....)
  Paul Telford  ( 2pm- 4pm)

Unknown days/hours:
  Matthew Lange
  Foo Lim

The following people have been registered to receive exhibitor badges:
  Dmitriy Ivanov
  Kevin Murakoshi
  Mike SImons
  Emily Stumpf
  Paul Telford

You 5 may pick up your badges in the Upper North Lobby of the Moscone
at exhibitor registration.  Bring along a photo ID and you'll be
all set.  If you have any problems with registration, just ask for the
Registration Manager, Debbie Diodati.

Along with this, the following people will be there from other LUGs,
at various points in time:

PenLUG:
  Michael Cheselker
  Bill Crooke        (Tuesday morning or afternoon)
  Brian Jackson
  Jordon Johnson
  Patrick Killelen
  Les Kopari         (Mon 8am-6pm, and Tue, Wed, Thur, 10am-4pm)

BALUG:
  Michael Hubbard

All the gory details are online, here:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/

This is the latest I've heard so far.  As we get closer to the event,
I'll have less time to keep any of this information accurate.
(The web page has timestamps :^) )

Emily, Dmitriy and I created 100 "about LUGOD" flyers[1] and
200 "Picn*x13" flyers[2] at Kinkos today.  Emily will presumably also be
bringing some chairs(?), the LUGOD laminated sign, and LUGOD business cards.
(And perhaps some, but not all, of the discs we made for STC...)

I'll be checking with all of the other volunteers to make sure it's okay
to give everyone each others' contact information...

FYI, my cellphone number is:  530-304-5060

Good luck and have fun!!!

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/