[vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:43:35 -0700

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 11:25:59AM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:

> I'll help set up on Saturday, and I can work all day. I was in Chaos
> Control 3 years ago, so I know I can handle a full day of unrestrained
> hippiness. :) At least, as long as I have company. :)

Awesome, thanks so much!

Jonathan and you should coordinate set-up that morning.  You should both
probably go in together in one vehicle, so that whatever needs to be moved
onto the Quad can be dropped off close-by (see my recent post describing
the best way to do that, by the tennis courts).

NOTE: I /assume/ it's still possible to drive just south of the tennis
courts (near California Ave.), and down the driveway between the
Plant, etc. Facility and that other building.  I have not been on campus in
a very long time!

Thanks!  WEF page udpated!

-bill!