[vox-outreach] [fwd] (Re: GNUWinII 2.3 discs from Cheapbytes)

Jonathan Stickel vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:35:46 -0700

Let's go with GNUWin II 2.3, even though it is 'beta'.  There are
important version upgrades for many of software packages.  For example,
2.2 has OO.o 1.0, but 2.3 has OO.o 1.1, which I know is an important
improvement.  I burned GNUWinII last night and checked it out.  It seems
  fine, and I was able to install TuxPaint onto WinXP.

Jonathan

P.S.  The tuxpaint stamps are not included on the GWII 2.3 CD :(