[vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

Edward Elliott vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:42:02 -0800

Bill, I'd be happy to help out with a talk, can you repost the dates
and times so that I can confirm that I'm available?

Ed Elliott
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:56:36 -0700
To: vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Re: [vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

Re: On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 04:07:30PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
Re: > Just last month, Edward Elliott gave a Linux in business talk for a Sac
Re: > State club.  Would it be relevant for GTC?  If he is not able to give
Re: > the talk, are his slides available?  It might be a starting point at least.
Re:
Re: GOod question!  Ed, are ya out here?  Are you, and/or your slides,
Re: available for an appearance at the Government Technology Conference?
Re:
Re: As for date & time, I have no idea.  It may be flexible, at least within
Re: a number of potential timeslots.
Re:
Re: Of course, more details on GTC itself can be found at LUGOD's website, here:
Re:
Re:   http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/
Re:
Re: -bill!