[vox-outreach] Contacted CheapBytes for WEF/GTC discs

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:15:25 -0700

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 09:13:15AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> FIW, I was planning to burn ~50 disks for WEF.

Well, on the one hand, I don't want people to waste their time burning things
if we can find a good, cheap way of mass producing them without everyone
in the club doing tedious manual labor.

On the other hand, I don't know if we'll find anyone to do mass production,
and we can ALWAYS find places to give away discs, so I don't want to
discourage you (and others) from burning discs for us.

So... if you can, and have time, please go ahead!  (And if you need a stack
of blanks, let me know and we can hook you up!)

Thanks :)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com | Milhouse, you ready to imitate that Jackass show?
newbreedsoftware.com/bill | All those disclaimers made me want to do it more!