[vox-outreach] Writing an OSS article for Conscious Living Magazine

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:42:28 -0700

I noticed copies of a new magazine, "Conscious Living Magazine -- A Journal
for Evolving Times", out at Crepeville after the last LUGOD meeting.

I contacted the editor to ask if they thought Open Source software might be
an interesting article for their readers.  She seems to think so, and I've
whipped something up for her to check out.

In the meantime, anyone else feel like proofreading and commenting?
I've kind of written it as if the audience is somewhere between a
Whole Earth Festival attendee and a California Computer News reader. ;^)

Lemme know and I'll email you a PDF copy (it's under 20Kb)

Thx!

-bill!